Terrain Contour Layer

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello all,

I am having some troubles with the 'Terrain contour layer' transferring from Views/Sections to the Drawing block and by association D-CAD 2D.

I drew the terrain line in the building in my Views/Sections. It is within the correct layer (TERRAIN), and have said layer (TERRAIN) entered correctly in the 'Terrain contour layer' field in 'Dimensioning and labelling' in Views/Sections. And it works as expected and is correctly represented within the Building in Views/Sections.

But then when I make a Sectional drawing block from the Views/Sections (1-01-5) and insert it into a drawing, it does not reflect the representation that I had within the model. And all my layers are on within D-CAD.

I hope the attached screenshots explain my dilemma, and someone has some insight into this issue?

Also, I hope this is the correct section of the Forum for this question.

Screenshot 2023-05-23 153341.png

Screenshot 2023-05-23 155106.png

Screenshot 2023-05-23 155138.png

Screenshot 2023-05-23 153540.png

• Hi Martin, I reproduced the problem and wrote a message to the programmers.

The Forum section is Ok. In this case you also could have used the shop drawings section because the problem is in the drawing.

If you use a beta version the beta section would be better. As far as I now you also speak German ;). This would be perfect in the beta section to allow the other user to follow you problems and questions.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Thank you for your feedback. I have to give some more back story to this problem, and the reason I decided to not put it into the Beta section.

Working the beta version, I made the sections and views, complete with the terrain contours lines, and then go to make a sectional drawing (1-01-5). When I press OK, it gives me the attached error and crashes. (The screenshot is of the standard version, but it was the same the first time in beta) I closed everything and tried it in the standard version. Same result. So I figure this has nothing to do with the beta version.

This has happened a few times previously in the standard version as well, so I decided to try to change something in the section and try again. I suspected it was the terrain contour, since it had caused some problems in the past. So I removed the TERRAIN layer definition in 'dimensioning/labelling', recalculated the view/section, and tried 1-01-5 again. Now it worked and produced a drawing block for me. I inserted into a drawing template in D-CAD. Then I re-defined the TERRAIN layer in 'Dimensioning/labelling', recalculated the view/section, and it responded correctly in the Model. So I recalculated the drawing block 1-01-3, and updated the inserted block in D-CAD. And this is the point I was at yesterday when I made my first post.

I hope this helps to explain some things, and let me know if you need more screenshots or the packed position.

And as to the German, yes, I am fluent. But a), I figured this was not related to the Beta version, and b) I use the English version so figured my posts belong in an English section. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll find my comfort in deciding on the correct spot to post over time ;)

• I don't need more printscreens, but I cannot reproduce the crash.

In your first post you did not write anything about a crash. If you get a crash it would be the best to get your project, the description how to get the crash and your CrashStack.log from directory Wintmp.

Viele Grüße,
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Attached is the packed position that is causing the crash, plus the CrashStack.log

How to get the crash:

-Open one of the four elevations or one of the two sections.

-1-01-5, and make a no template drawing block, click OK

-Crash

Or:

-Open one of the four elevations or one of the two sections.

-1-01-9, and make a no template drawing block ('Calculate Hidden Lines' is checked on), click OK

-Crash

If I remove the check for 'Calculate Hidden lines', it does not crash

And also, the terrain contour line works as intended if I make a sectional drawing block 1-01-9 instead of a view/section drawing 1-01-5

• I could reproduce it and forwarded it to the programmers. Thank you.

Viele Grüße,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!