Beiträge von rhill225

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

Okay lets blow the dust off this forum, 2021 since the last post. Leave it to me to stir things up.

Do we have any Phius CPHC - Passive House designers using Dietrich's in place of ***Works? :thinking_face:

What about Modular design? I know Blueprint Robotics was using Dietrich's but has made a shift to Revit. :nauseated_face:

Is this thing on? :loudspeaker:  :face_with_rolling_eyes:

I am not sure if I have covered this in the past but wanted to let other Dietrich's user know that I have been using Dietrich's on my home computer with Windows XP professional 64x. I have yet to find ANY problems and in my opinion I think that the 64x version is at least 1/4 faster if not more than the old 32x version. The windows XP 64x version itself is not without it's own problems, but I have been running Dietrichs on this system for months now and in my opinion I think it works better and faster. I am anxious to hear what the programers think and also to see what other OS systems Dietrich's has been used on. How is it working with MS Vista? Has anybody tried it and if so what was the outcome? Let us all share our experiences, give positive feedback to the programers and grow Dietrich's too the next level as a team!

Good advice once again Joe!

After I set the view port scale to 0 everything came into the template just fine. I setup the layers and now my text and objects come in on those wounderful colors that you so like. :grinning_squinting_face: The key is to re-save the template after you have made any changes. I forgot this step and sat scratching my head for a moment woundering what happened to my template. Now I will try to understand what information I can tell Dietrich to put on the shop drawings.

Thanks Again Joe!

R.Hill

Okay so now I am feeling all cool and I decide that I really want to take control of the shop drawings and make my own template. I set all my layers and enter a logo, and set up my diminsion styles and text styles and save my position as a template. No problem! I go to make a single beam drawing and select the new template drawing that I have made, and continue. I keep getting a message that say the template dose not have any valid viewport availiable. I have tried erasing all the view ports and still I still get the same message. I wanted to open the default template to save as a new template, but I dont know where to find it. All I want for Christmas is a shop drawing template.
    Help and comments always welcome!
    R.Hill

According to our Master Builder input and program users...the Master Builder program will read *.csv files, which means that it will read the output directly from the project data program of Dietrich's. No third party software required...sorry CAD link you get the boot! :cry: Thanks Jen! You have helped shore up the confidence and justification of Dietrich's in this application. :lol:

Sold on Dietrich's
    Rick

Hello forum,

I am looking for any information that I might find about Dietrich's interface with an inventory and account, costing program called Master Builder. The company that I am employeed by has asked me to look into a third party software called CAD Link to help Dietrich's translate the output from the project data module into this Master Builder program. The sales person for the CAD Link software claimed that he had never seen his product work with Dietrich's, but had heard of Dietrich's and was sure that it would work no problem. ;) I think that its more of a AutoCAD based program, but I thought that I would throw it out on the forum to see what the consence was about third party software to translate project data.

I appreciate any input.

Rick

J.N.

Attached please find is a copy of the floor plan that I produced over the weekend. I must say that I am very happy that I could get this far with just a little bit of help from you. It's far from complete or perfect, but I think I touch on most of the tools and commands while doing it, a good training exercise. I took notes for myself, and I am keeping a wish list for things that I think would be nice to have, or save time and mouse clicks. I was not able to import any of the blocks in the trial version, so I just made my own for now. I cant wait to get my hands on the 3D wall premium, and see how that goes. Thanks again for your help! :grinning_squinting_face:

Rick

J.N.

Thanks for the tips it was a big help. I also discovered that after selecting the starting point for a line, you can enter 1,2,3 or 4 and it will bring up an "input coordinants" dialog box that will allow you to directly input the end point all sorts of different ways, including just X or Y coordinants. Take that AutoCAD! I will try harder to figure out my own problems before I take up everybodys time asking question. :oops:

Watch me go now! :twisted:

Rick

Okay after 16 years of AutoCAD I am making the switch to D-CAD, I know this is going to take some de-programing, so please bear with me until I get some formal training, as I figure this program out. I really want to learn and become productive quickly.
    First question: When drawing a simple line, is there a setting or switch that will allow you to only draw in a horizontal or vertical direction? In AutoCAD it's called ortho, and you can simply toggle it on and off with the F8 key.
    Second: Is there anyway to pan around the drawing vs zooming in and out all the time?

Thank you!