Beiträge von _PWD_

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

Hi all,

do you know if a k2 spcp user manual exists?

I red that wrote by Jens but it's not a manual but an operator manual... only few pages explain how to use spcp...

Thank you very much
    Marco Fontana

Thank you der_planer...

could you write here, how can I find that file into k2's PC and how can I put it into my pendrive, please?

My supplier has a notebook, also, with the wrong file... and the only right file (i suppose) is into the k2 PC...

Thank you very much, and sorry for my bad english... :cry:
    Regards
    Marco Fontana

Thanks jens!

It could be...

I've contacted the supplier for this.

I hope to solve...

Thank you very much for your help, I'give you a feedback

Regards
    Marco

Thank you Doug, Jens,

my supplier sad that he has got a K2-5 but using dietrich and the attached bvn file (from jens), the k2 interface writes out that can't be done.

Here follows the error:

Keine UF5: Kippwinkel nicht möglich (translated from italian).

In english:

no UM5: Angle not possible

It seems not a K2-5... I think.

Thank you very muche for your help
    Regards

Marco

Hi Thorvald,

Zitat

But those Software on the other hand are only architectural Software, and cannot (I suppose) create machinefiles for CNC kind of machines for timber processing.

Right but, about ArchiCad, with the internal language (GDL) it's easy to write a "macro" that can create that machinefiles for CNC machines.
    All depends on Hundegger: if I could have K2 machine's native format I can write it... if the time allows me...

Zitat

Dietrichs is a very good choice

I think so, also.

Zitat

Only missing for the last issue is a bigger database with doors and windows - if you want to show exactly how the house will look like.

Exactly...
    I would like an internal language for dietrich's... this can make me make the right decision... ;)

I'm thinking...
    Thank you Thorvald

Marco Fontana

Hi Rob,

Zitat

I think there is no choice to make

:smiling_face_with_horns::smiling_face_with_horns::question_mark:

Zitat

but then I am biased

8O 8O

Zitat

what sort of output you require

Project to show to the customers and CNC (K2) control...

Zitat

I hope you make the right decision

Me too!

Zitat

Let us know how it works out

Of course...

Regards
    Marco Fontana

Hi Rob,

Zitat

I have attached an image of a building I recently started working on which shows windows and doors produced from my own library (not the DLM) and roof and wall textures.

Excellent result! :grinning_squinting_face:

Zitat

If I were you I would get a demo from your local Dietrich's sales people as they will be able to show you a lot more than I can

Roland Troger explains to me some of the features of dietrich's.
    He's a very good user, but the time is always the time...
    I've asked him to explain the timber functions so I've not other information about architecture modules!

Also a Cadwork sales contacted me to show me his software... Cadwork architecture modules are more complete respect of dietrich's (but less of Archicad) but I think that as a timber frame software dietrich's is better... but the price... :cry:

I rely on dietrich's and less on cadwork, but now with your infos... how can I choose :?

Thank you, Rob.
    Regards
    Marco Fontana

Rob,

Zitat

It sounds to me like Dietrich's is all you need!!!

Yes... I think so... "but there is always a but" ;)

Zitat

See the attached images for the style of doors and windows available

Saw... not many... :?
    In Archicad I've the style visible in the attached images... and other
    Isn't there in dietrich's an internal language to expand customizations?

Could you attach an image of your past project where I can see that wall+windows+doors+slabs+roofs, please...? Of course only if this dosn't disturb... 8O

Thank you for all, Rob.

Regards
    Marco Fontana

Thank you ROB,

Zitat

Yes, there is a parametric library for door and windows.

This is very good!
    Is this library big enough to cover all the cases?

Zitat

You can also create your own library of items but these will have to be for a fixed size of opening.

This is not very good!

If necessary is it possible to make quick changes to the projects to obtain multiple versions of the same projects?

Is it possible to work using graphic command for the auto-function (when dietrich's operates cuts or calculates beam cuts, ecc) or we have to draw only with numerical coordinates?
    I hope you can understand my awful description!

So, could I obtain a project like the attached images?

Thank you very very much for your help!

Hi all,

I would like to buy dietrich's, but I don't know if and where I could find a parametric architecture library with doors, windows, slabs, walls, concrete or brick columns, and so on.

I've got a brochure of dietrich's but I can't find that modules.

Is it possible to find or build a parameteric library or the only parametric buildings are roofs and timber wall?

Thank you very much.
    Marco Fontana