Beiträge von miha2200

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

IT WORKS NOW!

If you ever come to slovenia tell me and i will buy you a beer or whatever you want!

Thank you again!

Miha

I tried to install it again on my neighbors computer on Windows Millennium and it works fine, no errors, so that the problem is if you try to install it on Windows Xp, i will not rest until i get to the bottom of this, if somebody can help me please post!

Thank you

i did a fresh Install when upgraded to Xp! There is one more thing, i tried to install the program again and i noticed that it gives me an error message when it instals Holzlist! It says Cant find the file specefied and i click ok and then it says Instalation Sucessful, but the program isnt working fine! Dosent anyone have the same problem?

I am totaly frustrated by now, PLEASE HELP!

The program is working fine when i am drawing a roof plan, and then when i click TIMBER LIST it crashes!

Is it posible that i could have problems with ActiveX Control?

Hellow!

I am using DHP2000 program and it Always crashes when i click the TIMBER LIST button, does maybe anyone know why and how can i fix the problem? When i used Windows 2000 or Millenium it worked fine, but on Windows Xp it Crashes!

I am desperate! :frowning_face:

Thank you in advance!

Miha

Hello!
    I have been usin an older version of Dietrichs for some time and it worked well, until i changed my operating system to windows xp, before that i had no problems with the program, but now the Dietrichs program crashes when i use it, does anyone know whay that happens in windows xp, and how can i fix the problem, becouse now i cant use the program and cant do my work! Please help! Thank you!

Miha