Beiträge von Loghomer

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

Hi,

there is a "timber/beam list" checkbox in the 1-01-6 command dialog that gives a great option to generate specs list of selected beams in the drawing.

But how to get the real dimensions of beams in that list? The only way I found is to insert dimensions as text into "beam type/ designation" box in the "object info" dialog of each element.

Therefore that information needs to update by hand if the element's dimensions have changed.

Is there any options to automate that process?

Thanks!

Yes the solution 1) 2) 3) you described is pretty simple. In theory.
    In reality it needs a bit (or much) more to gym.

E.g. if there is any basepoint dimension lines every of them need to reverse to get 0-points to proper side. AND that can't be done at once, every need to deal one by one.

If there are any dimension texts moved away from their original location (because of narrow space caused by tiny distances and drawing scale) they don't move with as dimension line is mirrored with drawing. Text needs to be moved separately. Try it please.

There are 2 houses in my project that are identical but mirrored. I have finished all drawings for one and need to mirror them for another.

Hi,

I need to mirror a drawing to same place as original one. But it's impossible without copy! Hence the original and mirrored objects get mixed. How to avoid this situation?
    1. mirror with copy
    2. delete original
    3. move new one to the right place?

I have 20 drawings that need to be updated, sometimes more. What for to triple a work process? How complicated is it to add a simple checkbox to according dialog for copy/no copy option?

In most cases it IS enough.
    However, quantity of possibilities should not be achieved by decreasing usage speed and convenience at well designed nowadays software.

Could anyone reveal any option in D-Cad 2D to take objects from a drawing to another using tolerable process instead of grow-up-your-finger-muscules gym-club

1. edit
    2. copy
    3. select objects (double click for each; ok, there is a rectangular selection option. wow!)
    4. finish selection
    5. change drawing window
    6. edit
    7. paste
    8. select viewport
    9. push insert all/select area button
    10. make selection (double click)
    11. select the point to position the object
    12. confirm coords

?

Huh... what a jouney to bring off an elementary process which should take two clicks as even in the simplest programs i know.

To make alike move between drawings belonging to different projects...
    Take a guess.