question about correct inserting skylight (Velux, fakro...)

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, where are someone??? No one knows :o #-o ...

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Hi Vilmantas

In the UK you can phone Velux and tell them the model of Skylight you want to use, your roof pitch and the depth of your rafters and they will tell you how far apart the trimmers need to be in order to get the splayed reveals you want.

Alternatively, you can use the roof profile and insert a roof window in there and then work out the geometry yourself.

If you were a good mathemetician and had a bit of spare time, you could probably create a small spreadsheet to work it out for you. I am sure this is all the people at Velux use - but they won't send this out to the public.

Cheers

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• thanks, but sorry your answer isnt good enough to me

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!