profiled beams not showing up on my save current view list

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I am trying to generate a 3-d view in plan cad that also lists all my beams in my current model.
    I have sorted the model activated the beams I want to show and clicked on timber/beam list under lists, and output sorting numbers on my beams and profiled beams .
    I can only get my dicam beams to show up on the lists my profiled beams from roof don't show up on the list, they do show up with the sorting numbers.
    Using version 12.02 any ideas?

• Ok figured it out, no lists for beams from profile , I activated the profiled beams and changed the object type to beams.
    now it works, I created a temporary position in case I need to make changes to the profiled beams later.

• We just discussed this on the phone, and discovered that when you "save current view' from DCAM the only option for lists is a Timber/Beam list.

There is not an option there for a Profiled Beam List. This would be a nice addition to the program.

canadianlog thought to change the object info in his model from a profiled beam to a beam. This way the objects came through on the list. It's a workaround, but it works.

dan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!