Collision test problems

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi

Can anyone tell me if the forthcoming update has a collision test which works properly.

I believe that this is one of the most important and useful tools in the software and in the current release it really doesn't work.

For sometime I have also been asking if beams that are shown to be interfering could be left a different colour on screen from those that are OK after the collision test has been completed. This would make correcting the problem so much easier - especially in large projects.

It would also be very useful to have a tolerence built in to the operation so that, for example, any interference of less that say 1mm would be ignored.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Rob Cullen

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• Hi Rob,

the collision test problem will be fixed with the next release.
    There will be no more pre release before the official update though.

There are plans to change the collision test funcition in the future, but for now it will stay as it was. I forwarded your requests, which I find very good and usefull, to the developers, who will consider them when they redefine the function.

Regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    With kind Regards,

Markus Brunn

• Hi Markus

Thanks for that. Looking forward to seeing the update. I know you can't be precise, but any idea of a date yet!

Regards

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• I can't publicly post a guess on a matter like that. :roll:

Sorry. But it will come for sure, with the very good work of our people and the great help of our Beta Testers.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    With kind Regards,

Markus Brunn

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!