The Dietrich's Design Modules

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello Everybody Please post your questions about our design modules in this forum. We are looking forward to get your feed back and start some good discussions.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    With kind Regards,

Markus Brunn

• I'm having some trouble in the roof calculator module. I have a building that i started quite a while ago and have come back to change some of the roof profile. I am changing the roof profile and eves height to show different options. I am now running into a problem, that whenever i try to edit a roof by using the table or building side, I get an "EXCEPTION:Access Violation" and the program crashes. I was able to edit, and now all of the sudden I'm not. Do you have any ideas on why this might be?

Robin

• Hi Robin,

I will look at your roof design and see what happened. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    With kind Regards,

Markus Brunn

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!