Architectual scale drawing tip

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• In order for your drawings to come out to a standard architectural scale you have to set your D-CAD-2D drawing scale to the correct size.
    For one quarter inch to equal one foot the scale has to be set at 48.
    Here is why (12" / .25" = 48), which is ¼" goes into 12" forty-eight times.
    Here are some standard scales settings.

1/16" = 1' is 192
    3/32" = 1' is 128
    1/8" = 1' is 96
    3/16" = 1' is 64
    1/4" = 1' is 48
    3/8" = 1' is 32
    1/2" = 1' is 24
    3/4" = 1' is 16
    1" = 1' is 12
    1 1/2" = 1' is 8
    3" = 1' is 4

So when you want your 2D drawing to equal a standard architectural scale you set it to one of these values in your drawing screen view port properties dialog box. To access this D-CAD-2D window settings box you use command number 7-1 (in D-CAD-2D) and it is in third box down labeled view port. And on the line labeled: scale (1/?):

I have several different templates set up for 2D drawings and each one can be at a different scale so that when you import a single beam drawing into a new drawing created from a template it comes in at the correct scale.
    This way if someone in the field needs a dimension and it's not on the drawing they can measure the drawing using a scale ruler and get the answer they need.
    If you need help understanding how to create template at a standard scale let me know and I'll help you.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!