Beiträge von gregf

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

When do you see us getting the new update to the mortise and tenon
    command so we can do jack rafters to valley rafters? Most of my jobs have this senario to them and it is extremely fustrating not being able to do this. I here there is a beta test version out but I need to know when the full release is????

Sincerely

Greg

I'm just curious to when you are going to fix the output to PLANCAD
    so we can produce 2D shop drawings in imperial instead of metric??
    This is extremely fustrating when I have to send drawings to AutoCAD
    and have to waste valuable time to redo all the dimensions because the
    dimension information is usually scrambled up.

I have also found a problem with the 3D DXF output command in
    D-CAM. There should be a scaling factor that allows you to scale the
    model back to a imperial size when outputting to AutoCAD for example.
    When you DXF a drawing into Dietrichs there is a scale factor that allows
    you to ajust, but nothing for output. Can someone please fix this.

Thanks

Greg

Hello again,

I have another problem to add to the wish list to be fixed. I noticed one thing with the DXF function. When you import a drawing from AutoCAD you are asked for a scale factor in which to bring the drawing in at. Then when you try to DXF export out to AutoCAD it does not allow you to provide any scale factor. Could you please fix this function, because if your not working in metric the drawing will not be the correct scale when exported out.

Thanks

Greg

Hello all my name is Greg Francis and I've been using Deitrich's for about
    10 month's now, so I'm still learning new thing every day. So I'd like to join in on this discussion of a wish list.

One thing that comes to mind is why can't you produce a material list on your 2D or 3D drawing. I know in the wall wizard module you can do this, but not in D-CAM or any of the other modules. When I do shop drawings I usually like to create a couple of elevations and plans views of the whole timber frame and it just makes sense to me to have a material list right on the drawing, instead of on a separate sheet of paper. I usually bring my drawings into AutoCAD to do my final shop drawings and this function would be great to have. Does anyone else agree ?

I'll have more comments later

Cheers

Greg

Michal,
    The simple reason to choose Dietrich's over CADWorks is time. Your learning time for getting up to speed will be half what it would be with the other software. I tried using CADWorks and found it very hard to follow, especially if your used to AutoCAD. The Dietrich's format seems to be very easy to follow and learn.

The other reason to choose Dietrich's over CADWorks is the support you will get from there sales team. They are not just software providers, they are also timberframers themselves and I find it quite handy when I have a question on how to do something that I will be able to get help from them.

Cheers

Greg