sorting no problems

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello,
    I redone old project and at last doing machine files I met prblems with sorting no. I am change few times sortings and nothing.
    It says: Among the selected group of objects are different items with indentical sorting numbers. Please select diferent objects.
    What I must do?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• I have ran into this as well. For whatever reason it's not letting you output items with quantities over 1. What I do is activate only 1 item of the multiply quantities(so if you have an item that has a quantaty of 6 then you only activate 1 of those 6) then output these items and change the quantaties back to the correct amount after you have output them. This can be a tedious ordeal if you have many multiples and maybe there is another way around it...but i haven't figured that out.

• You can not transfer beams that have the same sorting number but are different in shape and processes to the same machine file.
    To avoid this you have to set up the sorting function correctly.
    Use the attached settings to sort and you will not run into problems.
    What the settings mean:

• Start Number : This is the first number that will be used (Walls=1, Ceilings=3000, etc.)
    • Restart Sorting : 1-Position Wise means #1 is used once in this building. If you set this to 3-Wall Wise every wall will start with #1 which does not mean that all #1s are identical
    • Sort According To: 3-Wall means that the program will look for identical pieces within one wall and give them the same number. Identical pieces in a different wall get a separate number.

Generally I recommend to make separate machine files for Walls, Roof, Ceiling, Trusses and D-CAM

• I realise this is an older post but i have a very large job right now where i sort according to position and there are 87 different panels - most of which are multiples of the same. When i try to output to machine I get the error message:
    "Among the selected group of objects are different items with identical sorting numbers"
    So i sort according to wall like Markus had stated to do above, and now instead of having 87 parts, i have 237. This just made a lot more work, as i usually have to edit each print and manually nest these as well. Are there any other options so i can keep my 87 parts?

• I'm bringing this post back to the surface because even after 2 years, we are still dealing with having to single out all multiple quantity panels in order to output to the machine and this is very tedious and time consuming.

Zitat von Markus Brunn

You can not transfer beams that have the same sorting number but are different in shape and processes to the same machine file.

My question is -why are panels with different shapes and processes receiving the same sorting number? Shouldn't they receive different sorting numbers if they have different shapes and processes and thus solve the machine output problem?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Brian,

it would be good to see which settings you use to create the sorting numbers.
    The problem with transfering beams or panels to a machine is that the software of the machine just allows to get a sorting number once in one file.
    Depending on your settings for the sorting numbers you get one number once or a lot of times. In case one you can transfer all panels at the same time in case two you have to tranfer the panels in different files.
    It should not be a problem to get all panels transfered in one file but then you have to use settings for the sorting numbers which produc the right numbers.

- Please show me your settings.
    - Do you transfer panels from wall, ceiling, roof at the same time?

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!