Calculation of truss constructions.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

Does anyone know a good, cheap or free software to calculate the strength and stiffness of truss constructions in wood (or in steel and combinations for that matter)??

For the moment I am trying with MATruss 1.3 trial, but I am not sure yet, if it can calculate with material properties such as for wood.

I have written below to Dietrichs more than one week ago, but I didn't get an answer yet:

Of course the new DC-Calcs, sound very interesting - but is it useful? And how much does it cost? Would it be useful for me to have - for some of the following purposes:

- DC-Calcs, reads a model from Dietrichs, t.ex. a all wooden building.
    - Now I can more or less directly calculate wooden parts in this building, posts in walls, beams etc. in DC-Calcs
    - Can I calculate roof trusses and girder beams, including the nail plates - and then get size of nail plates, nails to be used etc.?
    - Can I calculate a complete wall, and in this one calculation get the results for posts, beams, top sills etc.
    - Can I calculate a point supported wall - made after the same princips as a girder beam or roof truss - or even made after the princip that the top and bottom sills and t.ex. plywood cover creates the "beam"?
    - Can I calculate self-designed I- and box beams?
    - Back to structures made after the princip of roof trusses and girder beams: Can DC-Calc calculate pressure nail plates, such as Eleco? See homepage here and software modules.
    - If the answer to some of above questions are "no" - would it then be possible to use some interaction between Eleco's software modules, t.ex. TrussCon, to import results from here directly into Dietrichs?

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!