Beiträge von Thorvald

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

Well - as you saw in the other thread "To re-install computer - and Dietrich's.", I know figured out how to make the program work. But as before, I still don't have access to the material database. I assume that is the "Project Data Program" (menu 4-1 in the main Dietrich's program window). But that triggers this error:

Project data program, 25-01 2023.jpg

I actually do have the patch, but it doesn't help anything. I am wondering if that farpoint patch is too old - it is dated 07-06 2004. Could that be why - and would it be possible to run a newer patch?? (And where to find that newer patch?). Also the mentioned file does exist in the WINEXE directory - and that is dated 07-12 2007.

Anyone - some ideas?

The most important is of course that the main Dietrich's program works now - if would just be nice if also the material database program also worked - if I could get access to it again. :)

It works now! :) I just did something out of curiousity, with regards to the dgz.dll file. It is in the WINDAT folder and here is also a DHPZen program. So I tried to rightclick on DHPZen and run it as administrator. And it opens the Dietrich's program main menu. I then tried to open a 3D position - and it actually opened and works.

So - does that mean that I have been using the wrong program shortcut / the wrong program menu untill now - the menue.exe? While I actually should have used the DHPZEN.exe in stead? Maybe - because it works!?

I just tried something else: I was thinking to try to run the Dietrich's program from the copy of it from my external HDD. I found menue.exe in WINEXE and rightclicked on that, and run as administrator. But there came an error message: "Menue.exe - system error. The execution of the program code cannot continue, because dgz.dll was not found."

What does that exactly mean?

By the way - an update:
    I got an HASPUserSetup file from Dietrich's, that is newer (2020 version) than the one I had, but older than the one I had found my self (2022 version). So I tried to uninstall the 2022 version and installed the 2020 version, with right click and run as administrator. If the latter means anything I don't know, because I am the only user of the computer. But the fact is that the PlanCad program worked after that. But when I try to open a 3D position, the program (still) just closes. So the question is now:

How to fix that? Does that have anything to do with "hldrv32", that I think I also installed before (but perhaps not with right click and rus as administrator) - or is that included in "HASPUserSetup"?? Or does it not have anything to do with why the 3D position does not open and program just closes?

I was checking something in my copy of the 7.03 CD. And one thing is that it looks like there are language files (if that are the installation language files, that the installation program needs) - but can it be that they are located in a wrong place?

Another thing is the hardlock indtallation driver in the copy of of the 7.03 CD. I tried to run that and as allways it says that installation is succesful, but the Dietrich's program still cannot find my hardlock. The kunde.dat file is located in E:\F-drev\4) Dietrichs 7_03\Content_of_7_03_CD\Dietrichs07\Windat in the copy of the 7.03 CD and in the program on the C-drive it is located in C:\DIETRICHS07_03\WINDAT.

Content of 7_03 CD, pic1.jpg

Content of 7_03 CD, pic2.jpg

Content of 7_03 CD, pic3.jpg

Good morning.

But anyways - it doesn't really matter that it is an old version. To me Dietrich's is very important and it is very important for my company and my work. Without it I can't do my work. So I need to find a solution, so I'll try to write to Dietrich's support / hotline. :)

But let's sum it all up, as it looks now:

In the beginning of this week, I unfortunately had to have my computer reset. So Tuesday morning I could start to reinstall all my programs, copy back all my files and so on. Last but not least, I have been working to reinstall Dietrich's. The Dietrich's software is very important to me, it is important for my company / my work - I can't do my work and earn my living without it. So even though it is an old version I have (7.03), it is very very important to get it up and running, untill I hopefully someday can afford to buy the newest version. So I hope someone can help.

I have tried to (re)install Dietrich's in 2 ways: A) The "installation" route and B) the "copy program" route.

Version A.

I have a copy of the 7.03 installation CD on my computer. When I run autorun.exe and try to install the software, it says language file is missing. Is there anything to do about that? Maybe someone have some files I can copy into the copy of the 7.03 installation CD? I think it have worked before, but it may be some time ago.

Because I think that the last few times, I have used the "copy program" approach.

Version B.

I have a copy of the program from the C-drive on my computer / in my backup copy. I also for a long time have had part of the program located in another location than the C-drive, to protect these things, like I think material database, wall macros etc. So when I copy program to C-drive, do the shortcut on desktop etc., it essentially looks good. Only thing is that I can't install the hardlock / USB dongle (no. xxxxx). Does someone have an installation program, to do the installation of the hardlock?

I hope someone can help with this, so I can get the program up and running. :)

Dietrichs installation error (language), pic1, 21-01 2023.jpg

Dietrichs installation error (language), pic2, 21-01 2023.jpg

Dietrichs paths, 21-01 2023.jpg

Dietrichs hardlock installation, pic1, 21-01 2023.jpg

Dietrichs hardlock installation, pic2, 21-01 2023.jpg

I probably cannot call hotline. I doubt, they'll do hotline support for version 7.03. Of course I don't really know, but I think it is a good guess.

Maybe I need a new hardlock driver / drivers? I am not exactly sure what is needed. Maybe the hardlock installation program, that originally would be on the CD. Because if I try to run the "installation of hardlock" in the Dietrich's program, it asks for the installation CD. Or in the old days, was the hardlock installation program on a floppy disk maybe? I saw a Dietrich's floppy disc today, when I was running through some old installation CD's. But I'd of course need something to read that floppy disc (if that was the solution).

Allrigth - when through these steps, things seems allright. Program seems allright. Only issue seems at the moment to be that the hardlock is not working. I have tried several times with the 3 files that Florian provided in 2018. (haspdinst, HASPUserSetup, HLDRV32). But it doesn't work at the moment and sometimes it makes the computer crash, so that I have to roll windows back to a time yesterday afternoon. I think it is especially HASPUserSetup, that causes the crash.

So I will try to create Dietrich's again and this time try to run only HLDRV32.

Well - I am guessing, that since the "installation" approach does not seem to work, I would have to use the "copy program" approach. Together with some of the tips and tricks in the other older threads about transferring Dietrich's to another computer.

Hmm - ok. I think autorun and setup is more or less the same. But when I get to the main screen and select "Installation of Dietrich's software", I get this error message: "No language available" and "DHP setup - no language file". And I can't continue.

Ok, I have the following folders:

1. Content of 7_03 CD.
    2. License files.
    3. Patches.
    4. Dietrichs V 13_0 textures (can they be copied into the program as well, after installation?).

Then I also have a backup copy of:

1. DHPDBA. This I don't 100% remember what is?

I also in another location have a copy of:

1. AVO. What is this?
    2. DHPDOT. What is this?
    3. GAU. I think this is wall macros, so important to copy as well or set paths to. Some of the files changed recently.
    4. HRB. Not sure what this is, but some of the files changed recently. So I guess I have set paths to this also.
    5. WINVOR. What is this?

I am not 100% sure, but I think I before had set paths to above 5 folders plus maybe the DHPDBA.

So what would be the proces to re-install Dietrich's? It is long time ago since I last installed it from scratch.

1. In "Content of 7_03 CD", autorun or setup?
    2. Then what? Folder "License files" and run HASPUserSetup? There is also a folder here with the same number as my hardlock. So I guess this is to make the hardlock work, but how?
    3. Then what? Something with folder "Patches"? Or just leave that / maybe even delete it, so it won't confuse me another time?
    4. Copy Dietrichs V 13_0 textures?
    5. Then I would assume that the program is installed. So then it would be something about setting paths - but what folders are important to set paths to?

Maybe something like a step, by step, like above, would be nice, so I do it correctly first time and so it does not take too long time to do. :)

Also it could be nice to delete, what I don't need to have in maybe different locations. For example I also have copies of Dietrichs 7_00 and Dietrichs 7_02 CD's. Maybe not necessary to keep these?