advice for sanding??

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello! Almost all of the timbers I cut are eventually sanded before staining. I only have a small palm sander with 150 grit Velcro disks, but the outcome of the finish is good. The downside to this is that it takes foooooooooooorever!

Most of the log builders in my area ask "why would you want to sand all that stuff anyways?"

Well, when you sand all that stuff, it looks flawless and takes the stain uniformly.

Does anyone know what I should buy to make my sanding job a lot quicker?

I was thinking of the Makita polisher/ sander with one of those sanding disks with the nut in the middle, but the fellow I was talking to says they don't make anything finer than 50 grit! They are about 0-3000 rpm, where the grinder/ sander is almost 10 000 rpm.

Is there any information on sanders for timber framing?

Any help or advice would be awsome!

I currently have 3000+ board feet that will need to be sanded soon.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!