When does inside walls intersect each other?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

Normally when you put up inside walls in groundplan module, you let them just connect to other walls. And then a inside wall that is standing perpendicular to another inside wall, will cut through the boards layers.

In this case, I wanted to let the gypsum boards (fibre gypsum) go through and the perpendicular wall will just be connected at the outside of the gypsum. So I adjusted the perpendicular walls to the outline of the first wall. The boards outline, was still split at the points of the perpendicular walls. Then I adjusted the perpendicular walls to 1 1nd then 2 mm from the first wall. The boards outline, was still split at the points of the perpendicular walls. Then I moved the first wall 10 mm away, then the boards outlines where not split. Then I can place my boards and move the wall 10 mm back again.

But why is it not enough to adjust the perpendicular walls to the outline of the first wall or to 1 or 2 mm away??

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!