Exporting multi page documents to pdf

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi Everyone

I wonder if anyone out there knows of a pdf creator programme (preferabley free - but not necesarily!) which will create multiple files when using the multi page print option in PlanCAD.

I have tried FreePDF and PDFCreator and both of these will create one single PDF document with several pages when using this option.

However, if I am printing say four drawings to PDF, I want to be able to use the mutil page print option, and I want to end up with four separate PDF documents.

I hope that makes sense.

Cheers

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Rob,

I think that this is not an option of the pdf creator. We create one document which is given to the pdf creator. This is a special feature. When we started with the new PlanCAD several years ago we did produce a file for each single drawing and a lot of users asked us to produce one file for all drawings when printing several drawings at the same time. So we did change that some years ago and now we produce one file for several drawings.
    Perhaps any pdf creator is able to devide the file into several files but I do not know that.
    What you can do is to print each drawing in a single process.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi Joe

Thanks for the information - I guess I will just have to continue doing it one by one - a bit tedious if you've got 50 drawings!!

There are PDF splitters available but splitting up one document into 50 pages seems to be more work than printing 50 separate pages.

Cheers

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!