project data module

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I am have in my computer two versions of Dietrichs 6,02 and 7,02.
    In both versions Project data module is showing 7,02. In other computers there are same two Versions of Dietrichs, but there Project data module is version 6,02. So, if I am doing calculation with mine computer cant to read mine files. How to change in mine computer that module to 6,02 version?
    What I must do?

And I dont understand how it can be in new computer with Windows 7 project data module is only in German language, we already tried to change it, but ineffectively???

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Hello Vilmantas.

Switching back the project data version to 6.02 on your computer will not be so easy, because you will not be able to open your existing projects any more. I would recommend to Update project data program of the older versions on the other computers to 7.02. Simply insert the CD (Version 7.02) and copy from the [dvd]\Dietrichs08\Winexe\Baudaten.exe to the corresponding installation directory on the PC. When all Baudaten.exe files in all Versions on all computers have the same date, you will not have any problems any more.

German language: Do you have this problem on all your computers/installations or does it exist only on one computer or in one installation?

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Here is a problems with project data (from 6,02 to 7,01, sorry it is 7,01, not 7,02):
    The main dBase seems to be worked on and therefore can not be updated. It is also possible that the Dietrichs CAD program is active and accesses the dBase. Please make sure that noone else is working on the Dbase and start the program again.

Second - only with Windows 7.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Hi Vilmantas,

please leave all building positions and start project data programme from Dietrich's menu (project administration) to update the data base.

Regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Hello, I'm Giedrius, Vilmantas colleague. I have a problem with Project Data, please take a look at a picture. Second question, Why Project Data in German language? Dietrich's is in English. Operating System - Windows 7.

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards
    Giedrius Kvietkauskis

• Hello Giedrius,

I just installed Dietrich's Version 7.02 on a Windows 7 PC. But I cannot reproduce neither of your problems. Please give me the following information:

Language Problem: Do you have the problem with the "german" project data programme only on one PC or on several PCs. In which language did you install? Did you use "English" or "All languages".

Crash: Please tell me the steps you do in the project data program before the crash occurs. Do you have the problem only in one project or in several projects. Do you have the problem only on one PC or on several PCs?

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Before the crash in compiuter was 6,02 version, problem arose from nowhere, I don't work two days with Project Data, but when enabled, It shows error. Today I insert cd version 7,02 copy baudaten.exe file, and corresponding installation directory on my PC, but error survived. Problem in all projects.

Language Problem: Only in my PC this problem, maybe I need reinstal Dietrich's and Project data?

• Hello Giedrius,

the problem derives from a missing windows component that needs to be installed on your PC. Please check in c:\Windows\System32 if there is a file called MSCOMCTL.OCX. Normally this file is installed by our installation routine without problems. If the file does not exist on your pc, you can try the following options:

1. Execute the "SETUP.exe" on the CD:\Holzlist\ to re-install all necessary windows components
    2. If this does not work, copy the file MSCOMCTL.OCX from any other computer to your windows\system32 directory
    3.You can also try to put this file directly into the winexe directory of you Dietrich's Installation

Language problem: Please re-install the Program, using the "English" installation option.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!