log house - how and with what soft to prepare it?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Recently I drew a log cabin.
    To do it I made wall the thickness of the logs in the ground plan section.
    Then in wall design I selected the log from the database and inserted them in wall design.
    I manually cut them longer to make the corners as my design was called "butt and pass".
    You should/may find this shape log in your database.
    Good luck.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• thanks for answer, of course we can insert everithing in walls, but I think it is too hard to cut each detail manualy, isnt? And what next step - to cut really wood? with machinery or manually?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• It was my first time with log walls with butt and pass corner connections.
    You may find others have done this another way.
    Or there maybe a smart tag that will do it.
    If not you could create your own smart tag and then it will be fast and easy.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• Hi, Jim,
    can you explain how to prepare mine own smart tag?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• I have only done it once, and I'm not sure if I can give you the proper instructions of how to do it.

You must have D-CAM premium to create one.

Do you have premium?

Command are under 3-2-6.

If they are grayed out and you can't open them then you can't create one.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

• Hello, I dont know exactly how, but I did smart tag - rafter end (tried, tried and its happend...) :grinning_squinting_face:

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!