Problems with installation on macbook with parallels windows

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, i have macbook pro and running windwos on parallels as secondary OS. I am running windows 7 and was trying to install the program from disc. I enter CD + codes and when installation is about to start it crashes. A table pops with error where you can close the program or look help on internet. Has anyone had that issue and maybe can help me with installation?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• hello, i installed the programm on my imac also with parallels6 and it worked fine, accept the Mouse. Maybe the parallels-support on skype can help you, they make a good job. For myself: I gonna boot windows on the imac because i`m tiered of the problems with parallels.

Good luck

• Hi, after long time I had met a problem with big projects (I am still working with old PC with Windows XP home edition: INTEK (R) PENTIUM (R) 4 CPU 2,80 GHz, 2,80 GHz, 2,75 GB of RAM and old soft Dietrich's 6.02). Project is 900 m2 of floor (3 floors with 300 m2). And problem coming that CPU working in 100 % usage and time of operations coming few times longer. That starting fell crazy... ](*,) But interesting thing is that that this situation is only in ceilings? Why?
    After I had remember my other very fine :user: computer Macbook Pro and I had decided to install windows 7 on bootcamp. Everything looks fine (I am ins tool all drivers for windows 7) computer works on windows. After trying Dietrich's I had met few problems: first on GL view move speedily with short pauses, second in all project earlier I had inserting/moving/changing parameters including numbering value with + and - , theses values changing place in x/y/z coordinate system. Now I can insert value only with +??? All theses questions starting nervous me. Did someone knows solutions on all of theses?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!