Cannot make all arrow holes - but some I can....

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

I am working for some small projects for the biggest archery shop in Denmark. He would like to get some 3D images of foam targets and how these foam targets gets worn over time as the arrows are shot into the target.

In the beginning I didn't make the actual arrow holes, beause Dietrichs had problems with it. I just put the arrows in and made 2D views without actually cutting the holes. See example here:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx81/Thorvald73/Archery/MicroDominoTargetpic7.jpg]

But now he is specifically asking if I can make these views in 3D also - and of course I can. At least I would like to. So I made new arrows, where the circular shape is made with less segments. But still I have some problems and I don't understand why. Because in the middle foam center, it cuts some of the holes, but not all. See picture below where the foam is activated and the arrows not. So you can see some holes are cut and some not. I just don't get why??

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx81/Thorvald73/Archery/Cuttingarrowwearintarget.jpg]

See also attached position. How to do this in the future so, I can do it in one operation without problems?? What causes the operation to not work properly?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!