New computer, Mouse seems delayed in Dietrichs only

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, not sure if this forum is still active.

I have just got a new computer and it all works fine, except i notice a slight delay or the feeling of the mouse cursor pushing through water when using the mouse. Its not smooth and accurate like i'm used to.

Am sure the computer is up to the job:
    AMD FX 4300, quad processor 3.80ghz
    8.00GB Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST
    Windows 7

^^not sure what else i need to include that might help.

Am using version 11.06, the only difference is my last machine ran 11.01

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Do you have this problem only in Dietrichs or in other programs as well?

I would have a look at the mouse driver. Usualy there are some settings which can help to solve that problem.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Only noticed it in Dietrichs.

We have put Dietrichs on another machine here running windows 7 and get the same problem, doesn't occur with XP.

There is only mouse pointer speed and enhance precision options in the mouse driver panel, I see they have got rid of "mouse acceleration" settings in windows 7, and i think this is part of the problem.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I am sorry but I have no idea what to do here. I do not have problems with the mouse in windows 7 and as I know no other user has.
    I think it is only a problem of the mouse driver.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• I think you are correct, i was just hoping someone else might of experienced the same issue and had a fix.

I have been googling the issue and seems gamers suffer this problem in some of their games.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!