D-CAD measurement strings

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• First off, I must admit I seldom use D-CAD; almost all of our 2d get exported to AutoCAD. However, I am trying to use D-CAD more...

I have a client who prefers specific dimensioning arrangements, so using the autodimensions do not work, and I need to start from scratch.

I am trying to dimension a single beam drawing, and, using a horizontal dimension, to dimension the overall length of the member. However, the dimension string automatically inputs dimensions for all of the intermediate intersections/points along that line, not just the over-all dimension. So, I need to then go delete these intermediate dimensions. Is there a way to stop this, and, just dimension the point you selected? I couldn't find an associated setting in the dimension properties.

See attached for an example. (For this client, the dimension string should be on the "reference" corner of the beam, so dimensioning below the particular face has a different / inappropriate connotation).

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!