Import to Dietrichs from Rhino3d

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• My wood worker have Dietrichs and I have design in Rhino3d. What file type I need to export for Dietrichs? Rhino can export to .sat, .dwg, .dxf.

Anyway, I sent him .sat file and woodworker said he can't import .sat file and he didn't find import function in Dietrichs?

Please help!

• Offizieller Beitrag

In Dietrich's in module D-CAM the SAT-import is function 1-04-7. If this import-function is not part of the users license, it cannot be used.
    In that case the SAT-file can be sended to our support (support@dietrichs.com) with request for free import. We offer that to test the import-function and its result, so that the user can decide wether to buy the module for his license or to purchase the imports as service.

Grüße aus Neubiberg,

Florian Strauß - Dietrich's Technology GmbH

3D-CAD/CAM-Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau und Ingenieurholzbau

• Zitat von Florian Strauss

In Dietrich's in module D-CAM the SAT-import is function 1-04-7. If this import-function is not part of the users license, it cannot be used.
    In that case the SAT-file can be sended to our support (support@dietrichs.com) with request for free import. We offer that to test the import-function and its result, so that the user can decide wether to buy the module for his license or to purchase the imports as service.

Florian, wood worker have license for D-CAM and he import .sat file but nothing happens. It was empty. I sent file .sat to your email to have a look.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!