File change history?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, I'm quite new to Dietrichs. I'm just wondering if there is a way I can see the most recent changes to a model? I have two files differing by 1 month, and also differing in file size. I want to see which sort numbers and which beams specifically changed between the old file and the new file. Is there any way to do that? Thanks for any help!

• Offizieller Beitrag

As far as I know, there is no possibility to compare two models directly.
    But I already did some other methods.
    I created a numbered drawing of both versions, and added them to the same plan and the same location. Then, it's quite easy to compare, if the numbers are different or not.

I did the same with both 3d-models (better: with copies of both). I coloured all beams of the first model in white, and all beams of the second model in any other colour, maybe red. In OpenGL view it's quite easy so find the differences.

Freundlich grüßt
    Der_Planer

• If you follow Der_Planer's suggestion and compare 3D models of both, you could also change materials of one model and run an intersection set in D-CAM. (2-02)

The intersection set would leave only the parts that don't overlap and might be easier to measure. Depending on the scope of changes, it may be difficult to determine locations in context of the project because any overlapping parts would be consumed by intersection set.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!