Sorting number

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, everyone.

I have a problem withs different sorting number in same timber positions.

Attached simple ceiling timber frame plane, You can see that vertical positions have same number, but horizontal positions have different number.

Maybe there is solution how I can to fix it automaticaly?

• This depends on the situation and your sorting settings. Without this information we cannot help you.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• You wrote that the horizontal beams have a different number than the vertical beams. This is Ok because they have a different length.

Or did I misunderstand you?

Viele Grüße,
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Ah, Ok. In this case we need the position, as I wrote in my first post.

Viele Grüße,

• Did you change the cross section from 45x95 to 45x45 on all hrz. pieces all at once, or one field (left, middle, right) at a time? If you did it one field at a time, the program will automatically assign new numbers as you change them, making a new sorting number with every new command. But if you do them all at once, it should keep the numbers the same. Or at least assign the same new number to all of them.

I have situations in my drawings where I assign fixed sorting numbers to timbers, and this works quite well if you can stay on top of organizing some of the numbering system manually. I do this in FreeDesign 1-8-3

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!