import settings

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Holger,

there are many different setting files in the program, and a lot of work to collect them completely. You should never copy setting files from one version to another. Instead, you'd better do a parallel installation, and by doing so, the installation routine will find all installed pre-versions, which are linked from your pc's desktop. (in the past, there was a search across all connected hard disks, the new method is much faster). Choose the installation, that contains your settings, and you can be sure, that they will all work in the new installed version.

• Hi, Planer

Thanks for that information. But, also one new question - I dont keep shortcuts on my desktop, I prefer using Quick Launch Icons. So, I can't do parallel installation.

ooops, now I know :oops:

Step 1- D.ver.5 shortcut to desktop
    Step 2- Do new installation ( parallel this time)

• done

Actually- this was reason why I asked. I use my own settings for toolbars. And it takes very long time to get result, that I need. But with parallel installation I don't have this problem anymore.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!