mistakes in machine files

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, colleagues, I want to ask someone who using CNC Timber Processing Center Krüsimatic Type G1 and working with Dietrichs 3d CAD/CAM software for producing timber frame houses. In CNC are install ABB3D software.
    At first I working with timber frame house constructions, after with joints and after I making machine files. And here I with mashine operator meeting a lot of mistakes (please look to attachments). Why that happends? What I (or maybe software) am doing wrong???
    Please explain...

• Offizieller Beitrag

You give us three examples.
    In W03 I think you mean the birds mouth wich should be a normal cut. Is this the problem?
    What is the problem in w48?
    W47 is the good example to W03?

Please give us the project too. So we can see what is going wrong.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi, Joachim, sorry for be late with answers.
    First example you understand correct, other are showing same examples (same operation with name: good or bad example)
    I dont know why I cant attach project: Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ././attachments/00006.zd.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• How I can compress projects, if we can sent only 2 mb?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

In the menu you make a click with the right mouse button. There you will find a function to compress the position or the project depending which type you have marked before.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• I dont know why and how but my project is - 4.4 mb

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!