Copy drawings.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I know there are good ways to copy a drawing in Plan-Cad, and to change the drawing info. But I was thinking of another way:

If you have 2 stories that are completely equal (perhaps with a few differences on a few walls), I was thinking about the following way to copy the production drawings for 1. floor to 2. floor, t.ex. Simply copy the .plf files and change the numbers, so they are correct. In this way all drawings are copied at once, and it is much faster, than to copy drawing by drawing in Plan-Cad.

Perhaps this could also be a easier way to insert wall drawings - t.ex if the plan has changed and some extra walls are inserted. Then to have the wall drawings coming in the correct order you just rename the plf numbers so you leave space for 2 new walls at the correct place.

Would this work?

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!