Attention!!! written quiz/test about CNC

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi, manufacturers, constructors and small users from all world,
    I decided to make a test about CNC:
    1. Are you using Dietrichs for produce houses in manualy (hand maker) or using CNC wood cutting centre?
    2. What kind and what manufactory?
    3. Are you meeting stuped mistakes in post procesor files?
    4. The last question - are Dietrichs company be able to connect constructors job to operator (CNC) in correct way?

Please answer...

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Offizieller Beitrag

1. Are you using Dietrichs for produce houses in manualy (hand maker) or using CNC wood cutting centre?

I do not produce houses, but I only build the model with Dietrich's, draw plans, and produce machine data for my client's P10/K1/K2.

2. What kind and what manufactory?

3. Are you meeting stuped mistakes in post procesor files?

Every constructor should have worked with a CNC machine himself, at least for 2 weeks. Even if there would be mistakes, then you are able to see them.
    In most cases, the mistakes are not produced by the software, but by the constructor, who doesn't know his tool.

4. The last question - are Dietrichs company be able to connect constructors job to operator (CNC) in correct way?

The software is very smart, but the constructor's knowledge must also be there. Dietrich's software and a well trained constructor, that's a TEAM.

• Here I mean: can be problems with different versions of dietrichs? We working with Krusimatic G1 and I know posibilietys of tools. Can be problems when Dietrichs software is updating often, or CNC not!
    I tried versions 5.04, 6.02 and 7.02 (I have 5.03, but I dont have correct code and I cant check that) and I come to the conclusion that 5.04 works better on same operations!!!

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!