elevations to PLAN-CAD

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello all,

I am trying to get some very simple elevations from my model to PLAN-CAD.

I have tried a section from outside of the building, but it shows every edge in the model. I have tried "object hidden" and "sketch" in D-CAM but when I try to "save the current view" the selection window is greyed-out so I hit OK and get a "no objects selected warning"

If I activate the sketch or hidden object drawing then everything (all edges) show again.

Any ideas how to do this simply?

cheers,

i like building pianos

• Hi all,

This time I tried activating the whole model first and then using sketch, I was able to get an elevation to PLAN-CAD.

However if you use sketch with your model while non-active, and then select it to activate when prompted to do so the program won't allow you to save the sketch to PLAN-CAD.

Another little quirk?

cheers,

i like building pianos

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!