Rotate Texture

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I have an object type mold, and for a texture set, stone 3 the texture orientation is incorrect I need to rotate the texture 90 degrees. Can you rotate a texture?

Thanks!

Kayaker

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is more than 1 way to rotate a texture:

1. easy: input the part in an other direction

2. more (but not too) difficult: rotate the coordinate system of the part (Dicam 2-07-2). It's only possible with parts, that have no machine processes (list must be empty). You can add processes after the coordinate change.

3. easy, but not good for the next project: rotate the texture in PhotoShop. BUT: you will soon turn it back when you need it at an other project.

4. If you often need the same rotated texture, you should write it into the Dietrich's wish list.

5. Also try: texture sets may look different, when you use it with a beam or use it with a panel.

6. no, that's too difficult for "normal users"....

• Hi Der_Planer

I see I don't have the option to input the part in a different direction based 2-1-3 tubular input or do I? I applied this stone 3 texture to my tubular shape and I was hoping for the texture to run in the horizontal direction. I did find a work around using your advise #1. I used the tubular shape as a guide and created a new object type mold and applied the texture which is now running in the right direction .png stone 3.

Kayaker

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!