missing project

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi, yesterday I am working with one project, everything works ok. This morning I cant open my last version. In folder case all data is standing like usually, but in dietrichs menu I cant see anything??? What happend?
    In folder data size is 27 mb.

• PlanCad and Project data are working well???

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Hi Vilmantas,

I will check your project. But first, please try and use the function "1-8 Reorganise Project" in the Dietrich's project management.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Hi, Jens, what that was? Why floors are missing? Here is pictures of them. Can you explain... :cry:

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Hi Vilmantas,

in your project folder, the two files 00012.k00 and 00012.k01 were missing. I cannot say why the files were lost because I do not know how you save your data. If you save your projects on a network drive, please check your network connections. If you save them on a local drive, use checkdisk to check if parts of your hard disk have an error. Anti Virus programs can also cause loss of data.
    Please ask your hardware expert to inform you about the possibilities for backing up your work data. This will be much cheaper than loosing hours or days of work.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• Can someone detail the procedure for backing up the project you are working on to another non-dietrichs directory? I don't want to miss some vital files when I back it up.
    Thank you

• Hi ribbonmonkey,

simply copy the projects regularly to a different location on your hard disk or to a network drive. You can do that manually using the function "1-6 copy project" in our project management or using the windows explorer or another file managing tool, or you can use backup programs doing this automatically. There are lots of freeware programs for this purpose.

Your security level depends on how often you make your backups. If you make a backup every hour, you can only loose maximally one hour of work or less...

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!