more about dimension takeoff wall pictures

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi all
    I'm still getting nowhere with printing wall pictures from dimension takeoff.

Please see my previous post for the last bit of the conversation.

Could it be I've lost the macro. Maybe even deleted it. Is it possible to send me the macro? I would need instructions on how to install it

Thanks for help.

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

• Hi ArgentaHans

Zitat

a different version of WORD starts up

To me it seems as if you have trouble with improper Office installations on your machine. Normally, it is not possible to use different Office versions on the same Computer. My advice: Uninstall all Office Versions that you can find using the original CDs and then install one Office version properly.

Zitat

Is it possible to send me the macro?

The easiest way to recover the macros is to replace the document templates with the ones from the CD-ROM. You find them in "Dietrichs08-DHPDOT-ENG" in the directory corresponding to your Office version.

Best regards,

Jens Krause
    Dietrich's AG

Jens Krause

• Thanks for that Jens,

If I completely remove OFFICE from my computer, as I am now using google docs, will I still have the capability to output from Project Data?

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

• It is no problem for the normal rtf files (material lists and dimension takeoff lists). But I do not know whether google docs is capable of handling macros, which are used for the wall pictures. As far as I know the macros are MS specific...

Jens Krause

• Danke Jens,

I will take the time to remove OFFICE and try it out. I'll let you guys know what happens in a day or so. I can always reload my old OFFICE

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!