Post the version number of the program you're using

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• To All:
    Now that we have many versions of the program out in the market, we should ask you all to post what version of the program you are using.

This can be done in each post or by simply editing your signature so that we will all know what version you are using.

Thanks in advance

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• Offizieller Beitrag

Now you show us the number of three version you are using. A very new one (Beta), an old one and a very very old one. Now I still do not know which version you are actualy using.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Yes this is true, I have all three loaded in my machine. And for certain clients I have to use the older version.
    Should I change my signature to show only one version?

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• Offizieller Beitrag

I know your idea from other forums but until now I could not find any advantage in posting versions in the signature. Most people forget to change it with the next version and then the postet version is even worse then no version.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• ok, so we'll have to ask each time then....

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!