Beiträge von Thorvald

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

Probably way too late to answer - but in some cases (but I am not sure if you can with the Dietrichc windows), you can "grab" a side of the window to drag it smaller with the mouse.

Hi.

Ok - but no, SAT is not on the list of 3D export file extension possibilities. But maybe it is also overall easier if I just draw the house myself, on the basis of the plan lines, I can get out of it.

Hi.

I got a sketchup model from a customer. I installed Sketchup 2015 in order to open it. I still have Dietrichs 7.04. It can be that the sketchup model is just not very good. I tried to make a horizontal section in 1st and 2nd floor and export to dwg, so I could have something to work from. I was also thinking about exporting the whole sketchup model to Dietrichs 3D, but I am not sure if that would work.

So maybe the two dwg floor plan sketches is the best I can get out of it, to have something to work from??

I think the main problem is that he is using a free version of Envisioneer. Now I have installed Envisioneer to see what fish it is. But it is a little strange that he can only make these strange file formats - even for a free trial or free software, I would expect to be able to make at least PDF files. "Original" PDF drawing files, I can convert to DXF with my ProgeCad program. Another option is to ask him to use programs like Roomsketcher or Sketchup, as it might give us more options and make it easier for me to get drawing files, I can use in Dietrichs, so I can calculate an offer for his house. Probably Sketchup would be the best.

No body?? I hope someone can convert these files to dxf. It would be helpful. Otherwise I'd have to draw the house from scratch, more or less guessing the measurements, and then adjust until my drawings are how he wanted it - before I can start to calculate an offer for his project.

Ok - I have cleaned my old uploads. So I try again. Aaah ok still can't max. size: 20 - but this is 21+... :) But ok, I have sent it in e-mail to the support.

I just today realized that one of my projects appears empty in Dietrichs. But in the folder containing the files for the project, everything seems to be there. I also tried to copy all files from a backup, from as long ago as the backup goes (December 2 - I finished the project at September 20 and haven't touched it since). But this backup looks the same.

I upload the packed project (from the backup). Ok - I can't upload it (too big file size and "Sorry, you have reached your maximum Upload Quota Limit of 50". Not sure if I can do something about that.

But what could I look for to repair the project?

Hi.

Is there anybody here, who works with Dietrichs and who has a 3D printer?? Well - can be that it is not necessary to work in Dietrichs as I don't know if one can transfer some Dietrichs file to a 3D printer.

But I may be going to have a job, for a 3D printer - if somebody have the possibility. It won't be a big job. But I am not sure if I'll make a 3D model in Dietrichs of this item - maybe only 2D drawings. Because Dietrichs is not so good for "soft" 3D model shapes. The item in speaking would be something similar to this: http://www.carterenterprises.c…ases/resistance-activated but a little different and with a different purpose of use.

Ok - in my case we were lucky to find a good copy of the position on another of the lithuanian colleagues. We syncronize the Dietrichs work between 3 users - me and 2 in Lithuania.

I have the exact same problem (or more preceisely my colleague in Lithuania has). But our projects are syncronized so what she is making is comming on my computer - and thus also this empty position. I didn't try the backup file, because that would probably not contain the changes she made yesterday.

Have any of you studied BauBuche? It is a very interesting material. Pricewise it is a little more expensíve than a similar beam, made from glulam GL28 - so the dimensions does not get "small enough" to make the beam cheaper than glulam. Because bending in many cases takes over as dominating factor. It looks like BauBuche works best compared with glulam, at high loads. One advantage is that glulam often will need reinforcement steel plates over supports, but BauBuche don't need it, because of it's high strength.

Another thing is that I think that BauBuche have aesthetic advantages over glulam - looks better for visible beams. And that is also worth something, I think. I also think that BauBuche maybe is cheaper to use for massive wall elements than the traditional massive wood elements - at least compared to prices for Danish massive wooden elements. I don't know what elements from KLH costs - anyone knows?

One question: Is it possible to use the "layout" sheets, to insert into Dietrichs or it has to be from model space?

So if I want to have just 1st floor and save it as dxf, to import to Dietrichs, can I:
    - Delete all sheets, so just layout sheet for 1st floor is left and then use that.
    - Or maybe I have to work only in model space and delete all the drawings that is not 1st floor, then save to dxf to import to Dietrichs.
    ??