Beiträge von Thorvald

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

Hi.

I see - but then - how to make the 3-dimensional texture. I am not sure if I have ever done that before - only 2D textures. And also - your surface is a little more rough than the real world. But could be great, for illustrational purpose. Below a picture of my samples of CLT. Ok maybe not now, because I would need to work a little more, to get these pictures up.

Hi.

Does there exist textures, that I perhaps could use as user textures, for CLT elements? Because of the cross lamination of the wood boards, I assume that the texture - somehow, I don't know how - should be 3-dimensional: Surface with horizontal boards, and top/bottom and side sections. And then again especially the sections would be different, depending on, if the CLT elements are 3, 5, 7 layers etc.

I could of course build the CLT elements manually in the wall / ceiling designs - but it would of course take a bit longer time than if I could use a "panel" material. And the 3D model would also be a bit heavier. I could also build 1 CLT element manually and then make texture pictures from that - but I don't know how to make the 3-dimensional texture (if that is even possible).

Another possibilty again, would be to make 1 big CLT panel, in different thicknesses and save it in wall macro and then just cut it to the single wall size, and cut the windows / doors out. Only thing is that ceiling design doesn't have a "ceiling macro" (in my version - do you have in the new versions?). But a work-around for that could be to make a wall, put the ceiling board here, and then in building MOS, change the position of the panel to that ceiling.

Lots of work around possibilities :grinning_squinting_face: - but again, it would be faster if there was the CLT panel textures.

Aha - ok - I didn't think about that possibility. I don't have any export modules installed in my (old fashioned) version of the program. But for this exact purpose, I think it would be quite ok to install the program on their computer and share projects with them and let them view the 3D models in the demo mode. Can they from the OpenGL mode save images?

I don't understand the request completely. But I am also not sure what a knee-wall framing is. Ok - google search gave me an idea of what the knee-wall is. But knee-walls with walls above?

If I am not totally mistaken, you have the 1 storey of the house. Then I would make a 2nd storey above the ceiling, to make the knee-walls, just like any other inside walls and the roof above. Then these knee-walls appears like any other wall design.

I am not sure if I have asked about this before. But does Dietrichs have a stand alone viewer, that makes it possible for - let's say a customer - to view my 3D model in the same kind of Open GL view, that is integrated in the design program? And then the next question could be - how to share the 3D model to such a viewer?

I think I have been into this before. For me the only way out - as far as I remember - have been to select some random points to make a random outline that can be closed. Undo it and try again.

Hi.

Normally when I make outside walls as concrete sandwich walls, I "see" the walls from outside. But in some cases I need to "see" them from the inside, in order to make correct production drawings. If I have already made my 3D model, seeing the walls from the outside and I change the view direction - then the layers swich places from inside to outside. Can I not change the view direction without changing the layers?

Hi - oh thank you very much Joachim. But Der_Planer already helped me out, though he could not make a IFC export, with his version 7 of the program. But he made a 3D-DXF export and that seemed to be enough for the architect. But if they still need a IFC file, I'll let you know. Thank you very much for your offer.

Zitat von doug

Good morning,
    just my two cents, it´s the wrong decesion not have a service contract, there are so many things in the upgrades every year!!!
    In the new V15 is an IFC interface -->*click*
    Another possiblity is a 3dDXF- Export, this option works in 7.03 ;)

Hi - good morning - just my 2 cents. You're right - but back then 8 years ago, when we bought Dietrichs, we didn't think about it. Or I think I did, around last time we upgraded, but the company couldn't afford it at that time. And since then there was no money for that kind of things - also because Dietrichs is a very expensive program, even with the annually upgrade contract.

3D DXF in 7.03 - no - not if you did not buy the export module.

Hi.

As you probably know, I am quite old fashioned... :lol: Well not really, but I am still in version 7.03 - the company simply cannot afford to upgrade (it also went bankruptcy earlier this year). But any ways - I made a job and the architect is asking me to export my 3D model to for example IFC. I have no idea what IFC is, but I just know that in my Dietrichs version I can export to - nothing.

Anybody out there who can and who want? If necessary I can perhaps pay a little bit for it, but not too much.