Rantek cut-saw interface to Dietrichs?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi. Does anyone know or have experience with using Rantek SP 720 series with Dietrichs?? See link to Rantek.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is a long time ago that we had something to do with Randek. Until now we do not have a user with this type of saw as I know. So I cannot tell you if we have a data transfer to this machine. I have to check that next week.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi.

I need to know if it is possible to send machine files to a Randek cut-saw. If it's not possible - then what machines is it possible to send machine files to??? We are considering to buy this Randek saw, but we think it is useless, if we cannot export data from Dietrichs to the saw...

http://www.randek.com/products/cut-saws/series-sp-720-pc/

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think you did get an answer of the support team by email. This email shows the list of machines we write control files for.

Are you sure that it is possible to transfer files to the Randek saw?
    Do you have an interface description for the Randek saw?

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi again. Yes I got the answer from the support team (with an outdated list).

But ok, if you read the internet link in my previous post you see this:

The built-in CAD/CAM transfer reads and converts information from the majority of programs currently available and also translates to and from a number of languages. The saw is equipped with a touch screen that displays automatic calculations and changes. You can also follow the sawing process from here.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!