PDF printer software.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I thought that the contents of this e-mail to Foxit could be of interest for you also:

First I want to say that my favorite PDF reader software is Foxit Reader (free version). Currently I discovered a malfunction or lack of functionallity. You can read about it and the solution in this forum discussion (here I linked to the thread here in the forum about the rotated page).

Out of interest I also tried your PDF Creator. My favorite PDF-printer is without doubt FreePDF XP from Germany. So I tested your Creator, hoping that it would be as good as your reader is better than Adobe Reader. But I was dissapointed. Your PDF Creator was much slower to use and to convert than FreePDF XP - and the result was also dissapointing. See attached to see why. And also the filesize from PDF Creator is significant higher than from FreePDF XP (529 kb against 221 kb). It may not be PDF Creator's fault, but just that it lacks functionallity used together with this drawing program. But on the other hand it should be able to handle all print jobs from all sources, also Cad-programs. But maybe support for Cad-programs is not included yet? Another thing is that it is not free. Many PDF printers are - as well as FreePDF XP.

Then a little about PDF Editor. Good idea to make such program (as well as Creator). I hope in time PDF Editor will get the same functionallity as Adobe Professional, in a lightweight fast package. As far as I can see PDF Editor cannot rotate single pages - or can it?

I like Foxit Reader very much and it could be nice to have a package of PDF programs from only one software company. But then the functionality must be good and the prices low as well. (I think the prices you have now are quite ok, except maybe from Creator).

What PDF printer - and other PDF solution software are you using out there? For editing PDF's - to assemble more PDF files into one - I use PDFedit995.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Thorvald,

did you see, that foxit pdf printer makes boxes around every text and number?

foxit reader: can you open and rotate 3d pdf files with it?
    Please try to load an example. In AdobeReader,when you click on the picture, it will open a 3d button bar, then you can rotate, push, zoom the model.

And look at this 360x180° panorama just for fun and pull it into any direction ;)

• Yeah - I saw that foxit pdf printer made all these boxes - another failure for that printer!

But Foxit Reader is really excellent! Nice zoom functions, annotation functions etc. And very small size program, fast to load and fast to load PDf files.

"Just for fun" - yeah, that was a funny experience... Does it have anything with PDF to do?

The 3D PDF example is quite interesting - and no, Foxit Reader doesn't have these 3D functions. Just one thing could be nice - the zoom functions as in Dietrichs. But to show a customer or architect the 3D building, yeah could be useful. I don't know if maybe Foxit Reader Pro could show the 3D.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

One or two years ago, I tried Foxit Reader, but since it cannot show 3d-pdf, it's useless to have it beside the AdobeReader.

"Just for fun" has nothing to do with pdf, but with 3d. It shows the same building site, that you see in the 3d-pdf example, and it has a funny story...

I got a phone call of a customer, who heard that I was able to measure walls and roofs without any rectangular angles. He already had an offer for a new and additional roof from an other carpenter. The carpenter came with a measuring tape, and the customer wanted to help him, holding the zero end. "No, I can do it alone!" said he, and went on alone.
    The customer called him that evening, to ask if his measuring had been successful. "WE DO NOT PRODUCE SUCH A SHIT ROOF!" and hang up the phone...

Two days later, I went there with my laser theodolite (you see it in the round picture), constructed the roof, and ordered material. :-))

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!