Valley Jack Rafter to Valley Rafter Housing command

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• When do you see us getting the new update to the mortise and tenon
    command so we can do jack rafters to valley rafters? Most of my jobs have this senario to them and it is extremely fustrating not being able to do this. I here there is a beta test version out but I need to know when the full release is????

Sincerely

Greg

• Hi Greg,

the compound housing is out in the current beta release and will be available with the next update.
    It is not an add on to the mortise an tenon function though, but a separate process that can be used for a number off different connections.

Regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    With kind Regards,

Markus Brunn

• Hi Greg,

the rough date will be near the beginning of autumn. We cannot give an exact date because we have to do a lot of testing to be able to deliver a stable version.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!