2 questions regarding „picture“ and new static software

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, hello, how are you?
    recurrence to Dietrichs company: have you a better quality picture following shortcut:
    http://www.kruesi-ag.ch/images…ruesimatic/einzelstab.pdf; If yes, please sent it to me.
    and I had sow your new product in your homepage in germany page new static software, question this is in principle same software like in mine attached picture or not.
    what are the differences?
    when it will be in English?
    what is the price?

• If I am not mistaken the Hundenburn software is the old version. The Dietrichs static, is a completely renewed software - as far as I have understood. And I am also quite sure that it will be available in English.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hi, Thorvald, how are you, you still in Dietrichs company? I am too. I understand you, but why Dietrichs dont sent any descriptions??? Are they dont interest to sell Software?
    Thanks to you.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Vilmantas,

the program is available in english too. I do not know if it makes sence for you to use it and I do not know the price. It will be the best if you talk to our salesman who is responsable for you.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Yeah, I am still working with Jesper and with the Dietrichs software. I can agree with you that the information on Dietrichs homepage about Dietrichs software, modules, what they can do, and also about the Dietrichs Static software - could be better and more detailed. I have mentioned it before. But perhaps they don't have ressources to do it. I don't remember if you have a building engineer / structural engineer education. If not, you should not use such a software and you should not make engineering calculations on strength of building parts. But it depends on what kind of education and experience you have. Take a contact to Markus (yes I know he is often long time to answer, because he is busy or travelling) and tell him what you would like to use the software for and if the software would be useful for those purposes.
    There is also a direct e-mail adress to Dietrichs static: kontakt@dc-statik.com you can perhaps try also.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Generaly a software for calcs is very special for each country because each country has its own rules and laws. Actualy we have implemented the rules and laws for Germany, Austria and Swizerland and we are working on Italy.
    Perhaps this is the reason why we do not have a lot of information on the english page.
    I think Markus can give you more information.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Yeah I can understand that. But in this case it is enough to write that it uses Eurocodes and it can be used with these countrie's additional local rules. I am thinking more about how the program works, what kind of calculations can be made and how (2D, 3D, complete 3D static calculation etc.) - in the case of the Dietrichs Static. This information would be useful to see on the webpages.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!