Wish list item- window and door opening renumbering function

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• As with walls, the software numbers opening as they are inputted. If you delete or add opening your numbering can get out of sequence.

The wall renumbering allows to manipulate the wall number to suit drawing layout style. For example, using grids.

When searching for a particular opening on a large floorplan, it seems easier to locate opening when they are in some kind of sequential pattern, be it clockwise around the perimeter walls of whichever system you like. Being able to renumber them just gives flexibility.

Another way might be if we could simply output the opening number to the database when outputting lists.

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

• Hi Joe

I too think this would be a good addition to the software and I can't understand why it has never been done.

When I receive drawings from an architect, all the external and internal openings have been given numbers - quite often GD1 Ground floor door 1) or FW1 (First floor window 1), etc.

It woulsd be great to be able to renumber the openings so that they match those assigned by the architect as this will make checking of door and window schedules much easier.

Cheers

Rob

Butch: " I think we lost 'em, d'you think we lost 'em?"
    Sundance: "No."
    Butch: "Neither do I."

• Hi.
    You know that you can give door and window openings names? I do this, when I input "architect windows" and doors, t.ex. called F9X21 (width module 9 and height module 21 => 900x2100). Then these names fits with the architect's names on the architect plans, and you can get them on your drawing as well, when you make wall plans. It makes it easier to check if you have made the windows of correct size etc.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hi all,

I give the windows names much along the lines of Rob experience. It would be great to be able to corellate thing between Ground Plan and what youhave on a paper floorplan or actual window schedule.

I think in the meantime I'll try incorporating the Gound Plan number into the designation.

Thanks for the consideration Jo

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

• But you get the window names on your paper floor plan? I am not sure what exactly it is that you want more?

• It's just quicker for my brain if I don't have to translate between what's on my screen in Ground plan and the paper floor plan. If I don't have the paper floor plan in front of me and I'm looking at Ground Plan on the screen and someone's talking in my ear or emailing me about a particular window, I don't need to go chasing after another drawing to determine whether I'm looking at the correct opening.

Look at it this way. When you print a grounplan, you can ouput the wall numbers on the drawing. When you ouput a wall drawing, the wall number is printed on the drawing. You know what you are looking at. You don't need to look at a third piece of information to confirm what you are looking at or to locate something.

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

• Ok then I see your point - if you can renumber the windows, so you know what order they are in, then you can easier find in groundplan, what window they are talking about.

But then there could be another option along with the possibility to renumber openings: As you in display style, can choose to show the wall numbers (and at the same time window numbers), it would be useful to be able to choose to show:
    - only wall numbers
    - only opening numbers
    (and of course you can tick both to be shown)
    - to show wall names
    - to show opening names
    Because then you have all the flexibility. If you want to see wall numbering, but you are not interested in opening numbers - but maybe you'd like to see wall numbers and opening names on your screen - then you can just choose these 2 options.
    That could what should be written on the wishlist.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!