PASTING FROM WORD

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Allo,

I'm trying to paste a large table from EXCEL which I've transfered to WORD onto a D-cad page and the program does not like what i'm trying to do.

I've attached the word file. Can anyone give me some guidance as to what I should do to have a large table like this.

I tried to attach my d-cad layout but can seem to only attach one file.

Thanks for your help.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need a setting for the text which contains the number of columns for the table as you have it in your document. Then you should be able to insert the text into a text of your drawing.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hi Jo,
    I've tried different things with the settings in the table and I can't seem to make it work.
    If I divide my EXCEL table into two (2) entities, then I can paste them as separate pieces but as you can see, the result is not quite adequate.

Any help would be appreciated

• Isn't it better to insert it directly from Excel? (copy / paste).

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hansi,

If you own Snagit, you could capture your Word or Excel material list you may need to use the scroll window option. Then save it as a png. file. Import your material list as a picture into D-cad.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!