rafters end profiles

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello, are here a possibilities to create new version of rafter ends and insert them in to data base for using in the future?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Hello Vilmantas!

If you have the D-CAM premium version, you can create smart-tags with the smart-tag editor.

You will find it in domain D-CAM under 3-2-6 smarttag editor.

Greets Georg

Mit handwerklichen Grüßen

Georg Gerum

• Hello, I know theses operations, but can I insert it in to data base?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

Smart-tags cannot be inserted in the data base. In the data base just materials are saved. The smart-tags are saved in files which can be saved in a structure of directories and files you define as you want it.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Hello, Joachim, can you explain a little bit enlarge. I am dont understand correctly. i know about Smart Tags, but there is not enough operations, ex. how to prepare revers of curve cut.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

If you click on your name at the left side of a post you see your profile. If you then scrol down you will find information about the amount of data you attached to all your posts. Perhaps your maximum is reached. In this case please delete some old attachements.

• i had tried to attach jpeg, png, gif, tiff

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Sorry, Joachim, with so long trouble, but what do you mean:
    The smart-tags are saved in files which can be saved in a structure of directories and files you define as you want it.
    Can you explain more?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

All the file typs you try to attached are allowed. I think that your single file could be too big.

If you create a smart tag the program shows you the directory tree and you are able to create a new directory. Then you are able to create a new smart tag file which contains several smart tags. So you should be able to organize all your personal smart tags.

• But, if I need ex. 100 rafters, so I must insert all theses operations to each object (single beam info)? Are here a posibiliety to create example and to put all theses settings on group of beams?
    How to create revers operation of Curve?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

Now we are talking about another thing. I think that you do not know what a smart tag is.
    Do you have DICAM Professional?
    Do you know how to make a smart tag?
    With a smart tag you are able to attach one or more processes to all rafters at the same time.

I cannot explain all that in english. If you have DICAM Professinal you should have some instructions.

• Not sure if this helps but below is a video of a smart-tag I created for a client. The smart-tag was created to suit the needs of the client and can be applied to all members at the same time.

Double curve smart-tag

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Offizieller Beitrag

The reverse curve is not possible.
    If you have D-CAM Premium (not Pressional) you are able to make your own Smart-Tags. Each Smart-Tag can contain several processes.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!