Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a file with the name DHPDAT.INI in directory WINDAT?
    If not: Is there a file with the name DHPDAT.NEW? Then please change its name to DHPDAT.INI

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• I have had this exact same error, and it nearly made me mad.

I am fairly sure that it was related to the anti virus program I was using.

I tried using AVG and Kaspersky, and they both interfered with this file.

Using Norton, it has been fine.

The other suspicion I had was that it was related to me trying to use my V8 work environments in V9. As Wil mentioned in a user meeting, you cannot transfer over all of the Tool.....vor files. These are all the toolbar files from V8. Because of the new 2d style capabilities in DICAM, Wall, Roof, etc. in V9, you can no longer use those Tool...vor files.

Again, I think it may be related to your anti virus.

What anti virus do you use?

dan

• Interesting reply about the anti virus. I've had AVG running for quite a while with no problems before the error cropped up. I find Norton to invasive and I can't seem to turn off the firewall settings in Norton so much so that I can't network my computers. I've tried to completly turn off AVG but can't seem to find a setting for that either! :x

It seemed to have started after I clicked on the V 8 icon. Then I decided to backup all my pevious projects and simply delete V 8, But then something happened with the Project Data Program, (I can't remember what now) and I restored the Project Data Program and that part works as intended.

But I still get this WINEXE error and it is becoming inconvenient. :frowning_face:

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

• Hans,

Are you using a Work Environment from V8? If so, try using the ENG2009 work environment for a while to see if you still get the problem.

If you don't get the error while using the ENG2009 Work Environment, then it must be related to the Work Environment you are using.

Give it a shot.

dan

• Well Dan,

I would say that you are right. Something is up with my Work Environment. Since changing to the ENG2009, the problem has gone away.

I thought I was careful in not transferring Toolbars when I performed Data Transfer.

Maybe there is a conflict with one of my settings. I guess I'll try transferring one setting at a time from my previous Work Environment .

Thanks again for the tip.

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

• unfortunately, it wasn't so simple.

Everything was working fine until a little while ago and now I can't get in again

](*,) :-k

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

• dandepoe may indeed have been on the right track with the anti virus.
    In AVG there is a feature called Resident Shield. Within that feature there is a dialogue box to create exceptions to whatever it is that Resident Shield does.
    I created an exception for DIETRICHS09 through the path button and may problem seems to have gone away.

Oddly enough, Resident Shield has no problem with DIETRICHS08.

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!