conventional steel post to footing connectors?

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hello! I was wondering if anyone knows where to find some of the more common steel connectors to use as smart tags?

The ones I have found do not allow certain changes to be made.

I am trying to attach a conventional post saddle to the bottom of 4 posts with the smart tag option.

I need 10"x 10" saddles, with a piece of flat bar that will run up into the posts and have 2 lag bolts to secure them.

The other end needs to be embedded in the concrete enough it will never pull out.

Any help locating some good ones would be appreciated!

If not, I suppose I'll need to refresh on drawing in d-cam.

• Hey Steve,

That would actually be a connector tag that you're looking for. To create smart-tags and connector-tags you need D-CAM Premium.

With or without D-CAM Premium you need to create the custom connector manually the first time. Then you need to create any cuts or drillings that the connector will make. If you do not have Premium you can easily transfer the processes as a #4 processes to the connector and store it in the Wall Macro or the D-CAM library. Once you position the connector you can automatically create all the processes using 3-1-9.

Jason Kilmartin
    Dietrich's N.A

• Jason, that sounds really cool. Can you elaborate on what you call the #4 processes?

I thought I saw you insert a spline once on a a user's meeting and seeing the drilling happen automatically; but I thought it was wishful thinking.

Apparently not.

Cheers

Regards,
    Hansi.
    Dietrich's version 18.02

• Hansi:
    Back in 08 we had a user meeting where I showed how to transfer a function from one object to another. There are only several functions that can be transfered. One is notch, one is drilling, I'll have to research what the other functions are and get back to you.

I created a video and zipped it so that I could email it out. I can email it to you so that you can see how to transfer a notch from one beam to another, so that when you copy that beam the notch it cuts into another beam comes with it.

I'll assume you'd like to see it and I'll just sent it to you.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!