Exporting drawings to DXF

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• I am have started to use 9.02 more recently, and, cannot seem to save assisting geometry and hidden lines into DXFs any longer (1-01-05) in D-CAM. I have tried it with several different positions, and tried every check box and option possible. When going into D-CAD 2d, they all come through, just not to DXF.

Is anyone else having this problem? I use this quite often for exporting center lines generated from the engineering "transfer plane frame" (1-03-3) for analysis purposes.

Joe

• Offizieller Beitrag

Perhaps the layers are switched off. Could you pleas have a look at the layers?
    If I remember correctly we had switched off some layers in version 9.02 and we did change that some time ago. If this is the problem it should be solved with the next version.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• I've tried having all of the layers are switched "on" when viewing the DXF in a viewer (there are only two- "DEFAULT", and "DNATextfield").

This may be the point of issue though, as, the things that don't show up are all the things that are on layers turned off when brought into D-CAD, such as on "DNALines"; a layer that doesn't show up / get exported into the DXF.

Looking forward to the update. Now that I've made the switch to 9, I can't go back, and, I am missing the ability to export to my engineering software.

Much obliged,

Joe

• Offizieller Beitrag

In the moment you use function 1-01-5 you see averything on screen you want to have in the DXF file?
    The current view (is this the word) of your construction has hidden lines?
    In the dialogbox you have switched on the checkboxes for hidden lines and help geometry?

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• I'll try explaining a little better:

I create centerlines using 1-03-3, and then turn off all of the solids (I want to export the centerlines only, so I can use them in my engineering software). Attached is what is generated using this for a single basic "bent". The Blue lines are assisting geometry on the wall layout, which I have turned on here as well.

(A.PNG)

I then try "saving current view", using 1-01-5. I have tried checking some or all of the options, and it doesn't seem to matter.

(B.PNG)

If I open this position in D-CAD, only the "Blue Lines" from D-CAM show up (as the black horizontal line) which is the assisting geometry from the wall layout.

(C.PNG)

If I open up the layers (4-1), the "DNALines" layer defaults to being off. The assisting geometry from the wall layout (the "Blue Lines") are on the "default" layer, but, the assisting geometry is on the DNALines. (Note if I had hidden lines or the like in the view in D-CAM, from creating a section using 9-8, these also come in on their appropriate layer, but, are turned off).

(D.PNG)

If I turn on the "DNALines" layer, the lines show up in D-CAD. This isn't a big deal, to turn layers on and off...

(E.PNG)

When I open the DXF file that was created, only the "Blue Lines" show up, just as when I originally opened it in D-CAD.

(F.PNG)

However, when I go to turn the layers on, there are not any additional layers (No "DNALines") to turn on.

(G.PNG)

Images are in the attached "zip" file.

Hope this is enough you can follow?

Much obliged,

-Joe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!