WIN TMP files

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi, what are the WIN TMP files? Whether they need me? They takes 9,5 GB of computer resurses. Can I delete them?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer
    Roof constructions, timber frame - shield houses

• Another question; how would be better to clean the computer (I mean to delete trash)?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Our projects are in D disk, Dietrichs soft in C disk. Why when I am starting prepare drawings in plancad all information quantity grows in C disk?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Offizieller Beitrag

Files in a tmp directories normaly can be deleted without problems.
    In our tmp directory you can simply delete them. To delete file in the windows tmp directories I use the program ccleaner

If you are working with the program the settings and tmp files are saved on C:. If there is not enough RAM Windows will save some data in a file on C:. So this should be the reason why the information quantity grows on C:.

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• Offizieller Beitrag

That's your decission. I mostly delete everything but if you delete for example the Cookies several informations will get lost which possibly is not that what you want.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I do not think that this problem is from deleting files of the tmp directory but in any case you should not delete content of tmp directories while the program is open.

I think that the problem of your printscreen comes from a wrong name of a directory or the current project. If you use the old machine program (PP.EXE) you should not use blanks in the name of your directories and the names of the projects.
    If this is not the reason for the problem please give me more informations (for example the position).

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• I am not sure about your opinion, because with laptop computer its working ok?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Hello, Joachim, please help me with Dimas soft problem (I dont want to reinstall soft again - all settings will be dissapearing). I tried with other project, but unsecesfull, after all these messages I cant close it, only with resatarting computer. Here I am attaching other messages... Please take a look and answer to me, thanks...

• Hi Vilmantas,

"classic" Dimas is an old program and you have to be quite careful with your file management to make sure that it works properly. In the Dietrich's Project Management (Menu), please check the name of the current project and the directory names in the path of the current project. None of these names should contain special characters (symbols) and space characters. Please also restrict the names of the project and the names of the directories in the project path to 8 characters.

If you use the machine transfer of the new system (program version 8 and higher) these problems do not occur and file and directory names are no more restricted.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause

• hi, Jens, you are right - all project names should be without any special symbols - I know that, but problem is when I am trying older project (we did them without any problems earlier). Problems begining after deleting tmp files, maybe it is coincidence? I am already wrote about copy of projects in laptop, they working well.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Hi Vilmantas,

old Dimas (PP.exe) does not use the Wintmp directory. Please check the directory names in your project path.

Does the machine transfer currently work properly in older projects, in which you already did a machine transfer successfully?

Jens

Jens Krause

• yes, it had work correct. The bad thing is - I know answer - to reinstal soft :twisted: :x :cry:
    Is here another way, what do you think?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• Hello, colleagues, what is wrong, I am reinstall soft - after it works well, but today again its stops. Why? What is going on?

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

• It is happend again after reinstaling soft and I am think about mine settings - can be something wrong with them? Without replacing settings - soft works.

Vilmantas Liutkus
    Constructor engineer

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!