Wall volume in wrong height... ???

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Ok - can you figure this one out:

I was about to make a extra wall (roof truss) in TF storey. Then I wanted to copy roof truss from one of the other walls, with wall macro and insert in new wall.

Then I saw that in almost all the other walls, the roof truss items was in the right place, but the wall volume, was far away under the building. When i check the heights of the walls, they are all the same - both the walls where roof truss design is inside the wall volume and the walls, where wall volume is far away.... The bottom edge UA should be 313237 mm - and it is for all walls. But when I in wall design, where wall volume is far away, measure, from bottom of wall, I can see that bottom of wall is -313237. How this can be, I don't knoe.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Hi - I took a few days old copy of the position - that worked - and added the few chances that have been made. I here attach the 3D position model, that had a error. It seems strange to me, and it could be interesting to see if anyone can figure it out, what have happened.

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!