Drawing is blinking, when working on it.

Diese Seiten wurden speziell für die Benutzer unserer Software installiert, um sich untereinander und mit uns, Informationen, Neuigkeiten, Bilder und Dateien auszutauschen. Egal ob Dietrich's Abbundprogramm oder DC-Statik, hier sind alle Holzbau Profis richtig. Natürlich auch die ohne Holzbausoftware ;)

Wenn Sie selbst aktiv werden wollen, melden Sie sich unverbindlich mit einem Benutzernamen und einem Passwort an. Klicken Sie hierzu auf der linken Seite den Punkt "Benutzerkonto erstellen" an.

Wir wünschen unseren Besuchern einen informativen und angenehmen Aufenthalt bei Dietrich's FIX

Ihr Team Dietrich's Online - Holzbau ist unser Programm

• Hi.

On my colleagues new computer in Lithuania, the drawings in plancad is blinking, when she is working on it. It doesn't matter it seems, if the drawing is simple or have hatches or if I am "on" her computer (remote control) or not.

What can cause it?

Sincerely Yours. M. Sc. E. Thorvald, Denmark
    (Dietrichs version 7.03).

• Offizieller Beitrag

Does she use an actual grafic driver?

Viele Grüße,
    Joachim Neumann (Dietrich's Technology GmbH)
    Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau, Ingenieurholzbau und für die Fertighausindustrie

• They said it stopped now - but if they get it again, that could be something to check... :)

• Hi. Just got a message from Nvidia, that there was new driver for my graphic card. Installed it - and now my drawings are blinking 3 times, when I change text and 1 time if I press "save"... :) I am of course not sure if that was the case also before I updated the Nvidia driver, but...

Graphic card is Geforce GTX460M and I am by the way using an external monitor Asus VK278Q, but I don't think that should mean anything.

• You may have to roll back your driver if the new one causes problems.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• Can be. How would I do that. Reset Windows to before I installed the driver?

• When ever you install something new like a driver or other program updates, it is best to create a restore point before hand. That way if something doesn't work right you can "restore" to a point before hand where everything did work right.
    I do this with all MS updates.

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

Version 23.01.4, 22.02.2, 20.02 13.04, 12.03, 11.06, 10.02, 9.05, 8.04, 7.03, and 5.05

• Ok - but now I just started to work in Dietrichs - and now the drawings are not blinking - at all. But listen here: When I was finished to install this driver, my short cut icons on my desktop was completely messed up. So I cleaned it up and deleted also a few of them. Later I was out and I think I just turned off the external monitor - or maybe I was just eating dinner. But anyway, when I came back the desktop was back to what it was before. I have no idea what have happened. Maybe the driver rolled back itself, because there was something it was not compatible with in my setup... (?). I probably could check, by checking version number of driver. Perhaps I will do that later.

• Good luck with your drivers....

Jim Rogers
    Sneads Ferry, NC, USA

• Ok, I have checked the driver version - and the installed driver version actually match the new driver version. So maybe it just needed a shut down of the computer and turn on next day, in order to take effect.

• Zitat von Thorvald

Hi. Just got a message from Nvidia, that there was new driver for my graphic card. Installed it - and now my drawings are blinking 3 times, when I change text and 1 time if I press "save" ... :) I am of course not sure if that was the case also before I updated the Nvidia driver, but...

Graphic card is Geforce GTX460M and I am by the way using an external monitor Asus VK278Q, but I don't think that should mean anything.

It would have been necessary to check the reference before installing and can be configured according to your system.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!